One week Lefkas
The Lefkas route
- Sun Fly to Preveza and transfer to Lefkas marina for embarkation. Our home port is the island’s capital, well worth a wander and ideal for provisioning.
- Mon Sivota (16 nm) – Situated on the south of Lefkas, Sivota is a perfect natural harbor. Get to know the rest of the flotilla at the evening punch party.
- Tue Fiskardo, Kefalonia (12 nm) – lively and sophisticated but retaining some traditional Greek charm and character, a great place for people watching.
- Wed Aghia Efymia (12 nm) – Explore the market or join an optional dive trip in this traditional port. One of our favorite tavernas on the quay is the setting for dinner.
- Thu Vathi, Ithaca (17 nm) – The capital of Ithaca, set in this deep bay, offers a choice of mooring. Explore the back streets with a great choice for an evening meal.
- Fri Free Sailing – Play hard in Vassiliki on the south coast of Lefkas or wind down in Spartochori on Meganisi. Your crew will help you get the most out of your free sailing.
- Sat Lefkas Marina (30 nm from Vathi, Ithaca) – Return to Lefkas for an evening farewell meal before disembarkation on Sunday morning.
The Ithaki Route
- Sun Lefkas Marina – Arrivals and departures – If arriving early, spend the afternoon at one of the beaches north of town.
- Mon Vathi, Meganisi (11 nm) – Enjoy a stroll into the town after our welcome punch party and dinner.
- Tue Frikes, Ithaca (16 nm) – A popular flotilla spot with a great taverna and a lively bar, framed by an impressive mountain backdrop.
- Wed Kastos (15 nm) – The sleepiest harbor in the Ionian, with a great family taverna in the hills behind the village and a view well worth the climb.
- Thu Beach Party, Port Leone, Kalamos (7 nm) – Weather permitting, we anchor in this beautiful bay for an afternoon of fun before the beach party in the late afternoon.
- Fri Free Sailing – The choice is yours – Nidri for a great night out, Nikiana beach for some complimentary water sports at our club or a quiet anchorage on Meganisi are some of the possibilities.
- Sat Lefkas Marina (20 nm from Port Leone, Kalamos) – Return to Lefkas for an evening farewell meal before disembarkation on Sunday morning.
Please contact us for rates, special offers & end of season one way routes in April and October.