The Corfu Route
Available dates: 29 Jun; 27 Jul 2014
- Sun From Preveza marina for embarkation. This traditional town has a lively town quay, with plenty of tavernas and bars to choose from.
- Mon Ligia (18 nm) – A well sheltered fishing harbor with shower facilities ashore and a harbor-side taverna. A walk up the steep hill to the nearby village rewards you with wonderful views, a bakery and various shops. There is a long beach south of the harbor.
- Tue Parga (11 nm) – Dominated by the ‘Kasteli’ fortress which is well worth the climb for its spectacular views, this historic and picturesque town is now a well-established resort with plenty of choice for a good night out.
- Wed Antipaxos (11 nm) – A choice of quiet anchorages await us on this sleepy little island.
- Thu Lakka, Paxos (11 nm) – We head to the northern coast of Paxos and the beautiful bay of Lakka. Our preferred spot is on the western beach.
- Fri Petriti, Corfu (17 nm) – we head for the traditional fishing village of Petriti. A chance for all to dine together in the excellent fish tavern at the end of the small fishing quay.
- Sat Corfu Town (11 nm) – We have a choice of harbors, often mooring under the famous Castle itself. Arrive early and spend time exploring this historic town.
- Sun Sagiada, Mainland (12 nm) – This sleepy fishing village stands close to the mouth of the Thyamis river.
- Mon Plataria (18 nm) – Some excellent fish restaurants can be found in Plataria, site of ancient kalomini.
- Tue Sivota Mourtos (9 nm) – A traditional Greek tourist destination, Sivota offers a choice of tavernas and bars, and a chance to explore the caves offshore.
- Wed Gaios, Paxos (13 nm) – Gaios is the main town of Paxos, the island famous for supplying olive oil to Harrods. The bustling town has something for everyone and is well protected by the close lying islands to the east.
- Thu Two-rock Bay, Ammoudia (14 nm) – Made famous by Odysseus, un-spoilt and tranquil with great swimming plus the venue for our beach party hosted by your lead crew.
- Fri Vonitsa (27 nm) – Head into the Ambracian Gulf for quiet anchorage and visit Vonitsa with its castle and its bars and numerous waterside tavernas.
- Sat Preveza Town Marina (8 nm) – Return to Preveza and enjoy a group farewell meal at a friendly waterside taverna with the rest of the flotilla before disembarking Sunday morning
Please contact us for rates, special offers & end of season one way routes in April and October.