Aegeotissa II is a 40 metres deluxe wooden motorsailer and features 12 double cabins (24 passengers), each with its own ensuite facilities and bath.
She was built in 1999 and is full air-conditioned. Her crew of 6 will offer you every service you require.
Спецификации яхты — Подробности
Built in Preveza shipyards in 1999. In accordance with the records of the Hellenic Register of Shipping it is believed to be the largest wooden clipper constructed in Greece the past 50 years.
The owner (cpt Stavros Arelis) is also the captain. The captain & the boat were elevated from the Greek Marine Ministry with the “gold Navy Medal” for their action in Samina’s shipwrecks rescue.
Our “cruises Aegeotissa’s stories” have been published in the past, in sevelar nautical magazines.
Навигация и безопасности
- 3 Vhf
- Chart Protter
- Echo sounder
- 2 liferatfs @20 person
- 45 Adults Life jackets
- 12 Children’s life jackets
- Tender with outboard engine
- Water ski
- Wake board
- under water fishing equipment
- Full snorkelling
- Color Tv
- Cd- Radio player
- Board games
- Deck shower
- Deck sun-chairs
- Swimming platform
- Круглый год: 21,500€ в неделю
- L.O.A.: 40 mtrs
- Beam: 8 mtrs
- Draft: 4 mtrs
- Displacement: 350 tons
- Flag: Greek
- Max speed: 10 m/h
- Crew: 6
- Built: Custom at “Preveza” boat yard in Greece. Launched in April 1999 (Greece)
- Hull & superstructure: Wood (Iroko)
- Deck: Iroko
- Intereior: Oak
- Engines: 2 x 380 Hp Iveco Aifo
- Generators: 2 x 45 Kwa Iveco Aifo
- Voltage: 12 Volt DC,24 Volt DC,220 Volt AC , 380 Volt AC
- Diesel consumption: 60 ltrs per hour
- Fuel capacity: 6 tons
- Water capacity: 8 tons
- Water maker: 120 ltr/hr
- Wooden Traditional Greek Motor sailer. “Aegeotissa II” comfortably accommodates 24 guests in 12 double cabins, each with own separate en suite facilities & baths and Fully air-conditioned.
- 8 cabins with one double and one single bed (all lower)
- 2 cabins with two single –lowerbeds
- 2 cabins with one double bed
- Crew quarters are separated from guests’ cabins