“Corsaro del Santa Maura” is a brand new wooden replica of a 2 masted pirates galleon, 15 metres long , air- conditioned with 4 double cabins (11 pass /crew of 3).
The motor sailing boat “corsaro del’ santa maura” is an original replica of a pirates galleon boat of 17th century.
Built in Greece in accordance with the original old plans & equipped it with all latest facilities.
Navigation & safety
- chart protter
- echo sounder
- 15 adults life jackets
- 6 children’s life jackets
Bases – cruises: Embarcation bases: corfu – lefkas. Available for ionion private charters & cabin cruises.
Dinning room – saloon: On the main’s deck stern there is the internal dining room for 12 people , the internal bridge plus the galley
Decks: The boat has 2 decks for passengers use. A deck on the stern of the boat (wooden tables & sofas), plus a sundeck with sun beds
- under water fishing equipment
- full snorkelling
- plasma tv
- cd – radio player
- board games
- deck shower
- swimming platform
- High season: 7,500€ per week
- Low season: 6,500€ per week
- Built: 2011
- L.o.a.: 15 mtrs, 49.21 feet
- Flag: Greek
- Max speed: 10 m/h
- Built: custom at “lefkas” boat yard in Greece. Launched in Janury 2010 (Greece)
- Hull & superstructure: wood (Greek pine)
- Deck: iroko
- Interior: iroko & maghony
- Engine: 220 hp mercedes benz
- Generator: 35 kwa
- Voltage: 12 volt dc,24 volt dc,220 volt ac ,
- Fuel capacity: 1 ton
- Water capacity: 2 tons
- Sails: genoa, main sail, gross sail, bimini
- Wooden galleon -“corsaro ” comfortably accommodates 11 guests in 5 double cabins, with en suite facilities & baths and fully air-conditioned
- Cabins / berths 5 /11
- a quarter with 4 cabins each one with double bed.
- a front quarter with a triple cabin