The spacious master suite is situated forward on the Main Deck, with spectacular and unobstructed panoramic views out to sea.
Without moving from the king-sized bed, the occupants can admire the passing scenery on either side, or enjoy a television or video feature on the giant plasma screen which is concealed behind a remote-controlled retractable panel when not in use. The suite includes a comfortable walk-in closet, his-and-hers
Marble bathroom with central rain-shower spa, and separate office. The very attractive VIP Suite, on the Lower Deck, stretches across the full beam, with a queen sized bed set to one side and a comfortable seating area opposite.
The splendid bathroom includes a bath tub as well as a shower and there is a generous amount of storage in a lobby between the bedroom and the bathroom.
A flexible arrangement of guest staterooms can accommodate a wide variety of charter groups.Three of the staterooms, for instance, have a twin bed arrangement that can easily be changed to a king-sized bed.
As well, the same guest staterooms each have an additional Pullman bed. Located in the lazarette area of the Lower Deck, a separate Sauna with a dressing-room and a shower room is also available to the guests.
- 50” Philips Plasma TV on Sky Lounge
- 42” Philips Plasma on Master Cabin
- LCD Philips in all other cabins
- All cabins with JVC DVD/CD Player and Stereo System
- Home Cinema with Surround Sound Stereo System in sky Lounge
- Jaccuzzi and Gym Equipment in Sundeck.
- 2 x 18,5′ Novurania 140 hp, 13,9′ SOLAS
- 2 Jet skis Sea Doo 130 HP 2010 model
- Water skis
- Snorkeling equipment
- High season: 195,000€ per week
- Low season: 175,000€ per week
- Length: 55.60m (182.4ft)
- Beam: 8.80m (28.10ft)
- Draft: 3.40m (11.1ft)
- Hull Construction: Steel
- Builder: Elsflether Werft AG
- Interior Designer: Luiz de Basto Designs
- Built/Refit: 1979/2004
- Engines & Generators: 2 x MTU 12 V 652 (2 x 1130 KWW)
- Generators: 3 x Caterpillar 3306 TA (3 x 172 KW), 1 x Caterpillar 3056 T (1 x 110 KW)
- Fuel Consumption: 500 Litres/Hr
- Cruising Speed: 12 knots
- 14 guests in 7 cabins.
- One Master cabin on Main deck
- 1 VIP cabin, 2 Queen Double cabins and 3 Twin cabins